CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Well, Merry Christmas ya'll! I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would bless you with one.

Update---I made it through Final's week and did pretty well if I say so myself!

I am currently enjoying a break. It was much needed let me tell you. Not a lot has happened, in fact nothing has happened. Everyone has been sick so most of our Christmas festivities have been canceled. Oh well, gives us all something to look forward to after Christmas!

Speaking of Christmas, I have a cute story. The first week I got home the kindergarten teacher in our church school got really sick. I was the replacement. (I didn't mind. It was a lot of fun!) During break one day the class was playing "shepherds." They had stuffed lambs that were supposed to be used in the Christmas program and sat in a circle around an imaginary fire. They also found a large paper cactus and two rubber balls. I am not sure about the significance of the cactus, but the balls were tumbleweeds. It was adorable.

The smell of Christmas turkey wafts through the air as I sit typing by the light of the tree and greenery. All is quiet except the radio that softly plays Christmas music. It is the most peaceful feeling.

"Heaven Father, thank you for the Gift."

Merry Christmas, my dear friends.

1 comments:

Jo said...

Yeah for cute children with wonderful imaginations! I hope your beginning of the semester is going well!