CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

tagged

What was I doing ten years ago...
well, I was 13 years old living in Houston, TX.

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. go to class
2. unpack and repack
3. finish online class for Math Methods
4. meeting at one
5. go out to eat with Jenny Fikes

Snacks that I enjoy:
popcorn, doritos and french onion dip, anything gummy like fruit snacks or gummy worms (not to be confused with gummy bears)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy my parents a house
2. Buy a car
3. Pay off school loans and other misc. debts
4. Go back to South Africa

Three of my bad habits:
1. Trying to fix the world's problems
2. Throwing my clothes on the floor :) (my mom would kill me)
3. Procrastinating

Five Places I have Lived:
1. Anderson, IN
2. Evansville, IN
3. Linton, IN
4. Houston, TX
5. Cincinnati, OH

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Shift Manager at McD's
2. Taco Bell Crew Member
3. Administrative Assistant at ProResources
4. Head Teacher in 2 yr. old room at Kidz Zone Daycare
5. Library Clerk at R.G Flexon Library

0 comments: