CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Yeeppiii! I can post pictures now. Get ready. Here they come!

Remember my job in Michigan? Well, I worked a couple of weeks in Cincinnati for them and one week in Michigan. Bless their hearts, the house they were going to buy was taking longer than they thought so they were living in a hotel. I ended up going back to Cinci and then to my parents home and getting another job at a staffing agency. To the left is a picture of Lauren, the youngest charge. I know she looks adorable, but she was certainly a hand full. She kept telling me she didn't like me because I put her in timeout too much, but her dad called this morning and said she was really missing me. She needs a time0ut for lying to me! lol

My new job title is Administrative Assistant at Pro Resources Staffing. It has been a long standing joke in the library at school that when I answer the phone my voice inflection changes. Apparently I act sweeter than I am. hehe So a few summers ago I needed a job, but no one would hire me for just the summer. I finally thought of applying at a temp agency. When I talked to them on the phone they fell for my "voice trick" and hired me directly to work for them as the front desk receptionist. To make a long story short...I am working there again. I love it.

I have found a new talent. Several months ago almost a year maybe a friend's brother was killed. I couldn't afford a flower arrangement and I didn't think he would really want flowers. So I thought, Hey, he loves Reese cups...let's make a "flower" arrangement with them. So that is how it got started. Yesterday my new talent was put to use again when we celebrated a co-worker's b-day.
Below is the birthday girl! Brandy takes care of all the unemployment and workman's comp. claims in our office. Last Sunday was her b-day, but we were so busy that we had to put off her celebration until yesterday. The little nerd (meant in the nicest way possible) is leaving for bigger and better things soon. We will miss her. :(


Meet Ginger and Emma. They were adopted by my brother and sister-in-law a few weeks ago. Both are female so we call them The Ladies. What makes me laugh is that when talking to the crazy things Justin and Kelly refer to themselves as Mom and Dad, my parents are Grandma and Grandpa. So that makes me Aunt Jo! Well, guys meet my two furry twin nieces. Weird.


Just because I am proud of this fact....I wrote this blog backwards. When I tried to upload a picture it kept placing it above instead of below the other pics so I decided to post the one I wanted last first. Aww, who cares?! I was too excited that I could finally post pictures.

2 comments:

coffeechica said...

fun stuff :D miss you!

Sara Teter said...

love the candy bouquets! And its true... you do change your voice on the phone. as soon as you said it I could hear it!