CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

My brain is going several different directions today so the following might seem like incoherent psychobabble.
----------------------------------------------------
I am very thankful for a few key people in my life. I have been thinking about what life would be like if I didn't have certain folk around. One being my mom. She was in the hospital all last weekend with bronchitis. For most people that is not a big deal, but for her it is life threatening. She has a lung disease called Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonia so even a simple chest cold is dangerous. I love her! She is great and I don't relish the fact that one day she won't be here.

Janette is another one I have been thinking about. She is my bestest friend in the whole world! Enough said. She is awesome!
----------------------------------------------------
School. Wow. Three weeks until Thanksgiving break and we are all counting down the days. Sometimes it seems like the wonderful holiday will never arrive. I am so excited about sitting around with the family and visiting, eating, remembering, and playing games. Not having class is also a nice plus :)

We just hosted a Leadership Conference here and it turned out better than I ever thought. I must confess that I wasn't thrilled with being required to attend services every night, but H.B. London (VP of Focus on the Family) was great. He really got me thinking and probing around in my life. One of the most introspective times for me was Wednesday night. He talked about our dreams, the "Reubens" in our lives, and the cisterns in which we are caught. I learned a little about myself. It was good for me.
----------------------------------------------------
I got new pictures of Ethan. One is on display at the side of this blog page. He is growing up too fast! Hopefully I will get to see him over New Years.
----------------------------------------------------
OK. I think I am done for now. Maybe I'll post something worth reading in the next few days! Until then hope you weekend is as good as mine will be. I AM FINALLY GOING HOME!!!!!!

1 comments:

coffeechica said...

i hope you have a nice relaxing weekend at home! i will miss you, but... "i'm not being too dramatic!!" LOL love ya girl!