CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Highlights

Just a few quick highlights of my life.

Another school year has started and so far it has turned into a rather light semester. Another big plus is the fact that I no longer live in the girls' dorm. I have two room mates and we rein terror on campus from our campus apartment. It is great. Bittersweet though. Bitter because it signifies the end of a chapter in my life. Sweet because it signifies the beginning of another. I am so very excited about what God has planned for me.

I work off campus too. My three year old charge is amazing. I love hanging out with him.

The electricity was out for a week so the school shut down. It was beautiful (for those of us that were FORCED to find lodging elsewhere! lol) I am very ready to go back to campus though. I am pretty much a home body and I love the comfort of my own room and my routine.

Lots has happened and I even have pictures for some of the events. For example, the night Lauren and I got locked, the demolition of the guest bathroom, Vipul, and pictures of the new edition to my "sister's" family-Kaiden. But for now I am going to end this very unorganized post! The sentence structure and grammatical errors are the result of my exhaustion after a church spaghetti dinner. Until next time.....

2 comments:

Jo said...

Thanks for the update, girl! It's so good to 'hear' about your life! Love ya!
Jo

Melissa Phelps said...

Well, lookie here it's kim's blog! Thanks for having me over it was soo fun! I'm bitter that Lauren is so much better at... that game we played.