CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

At Last....



I will spare you the reasons and excuses for not blogging.

My life is currently very full of school and work. I did so much homework over Thanksgiving break that my mother banned me from it for an evening. My father responded with, "You yell at her if she doesn't and you yell if she does!" I laughed.

Work. Really it is not hard. I love working for this particular family. I babysit for a 3 1/2 year old named Vipul. The kid is a genius. He loves to read! This afternoon I gave him a book, one of those golden series books, and he read it to me! I am going to test him, but I am pretty sure this kid is on a 1st or 2nd grade reading level! The picture is of him at the computer with his reading glasses.

Vipulisms:
Oh, Tarter Sauce! (Working on a table leg with a plastic screwdriver and it doesn't go his way)

Come on...don't be shy...you can do it...TURN GREEN! (After I expressed my frustrations at a slow stop light.)

I will buy you a 2nd car. (He thinks everyone should have two.) I have at least $100!

0 comments: